The other night, my daughter and I had a fun time checking out all the awesome colors of Poofy Organics lipgloss and lipstick. We made this fun little graphic to show all 20 choices of each kind. This is her arm, by the way.
For those who have never tried the lipgloss or lipstick, I’m telling you it’s one of the products I get the most positive feedback for. People have told me how well it wears, how long it stays on, and how long the tube lasts for them.
Add to that fact they are made BY HAND, in a USDA certified organic facility. Plus, with ingredients like these, you know you’re getting a quality product.
Lipstick: organic castor oil, organic beeswax, organic carnauba wax, organic sunflower oil, organic unrefined shea butter, organic cocoa butter, organic jojoba oil, organic coconut oil, organic carrot powder, organic rosehip seed oil, organic annatto seed powder, organic turmeric powder, organic extracts of lemon & rosemary. (+/- iron oxides, mica, zinc oxide)
Lipgloss: organic castor oil, organic coconut oil, organic grapeseed oil, organic jojoba oil, organic beeswax, organic sunflower oil, kaolin clay, organic carnauba wax, organic cocoa butter, organic carrot powder, organic shea butter, organic extracts of lemon & rosemary. (+/- iron oxides, mica, zinc oxide)
So, because I love all of you Poofy friends out there and because I just can’t help myself by offering you incentives to try stuff out, I decided to do a little promotion for the month of August. Please keep in mind all the incentives, giveaways, rewards programs I offer come out of my pocket. I’m not getting reimbursed by the company.
In order to be eligible for them you must register as my customer. If you haven’t done so and are interested in this month’s promotion, please follow the directions below. If you are already my customer, feel free to skip ahead and read the deal!
- If you haven’t already, create an account on my website to register as my customer. Go to allisonwhing.poofyorganics.com. Hit “Sign In.” Then hit, “Become a Customer.” Enter all your information and you’re ready to go. Then whenever you order, go to my website and I’ll receive an email when you make a purchase. I’ll add your rewards and notify you of your status.
- For every $20 you spend on a single purchase (not including tax and shipping), you get a “punch” on a virtual rewards card. It’s really a spreadsheet I keep on my computer, but it’s like a punchcard you’d get at a store. So if you spend $20-$39 you get 1 punch, $40-$59 2 punches, etc…This only applies to regular products, not products that you earn if you host a party.
- After you fill your card with 10 punches, you get a free product up to $15 in value. Right now I have different ways to get the free product and I work that out with each customer. I might change that in the future, but for now, that’s what I do!
AND NOW, onto the deal for the month.
For any order of $75 or more, you will get a free lipgloss, color of your choice.
For any order of $100 or more, you will get a free lipgloss OR lipstick, color of your choice.
For anyone who doesn’t want to spend that much, all orders of $50 or more will receive half off a lipgloss or lipstick.
IN ADDITION, anyone who hosts a party this month will get a free lipgloss or lipstick, no purchase necessary! This would be a really awesome time to try a makeover party. The incentive is for party orders too, so all orders placed at your party will have a chance at this incentive. Which means you’d get a free lip product and a chance to earn other free stuff just for hosting!
For those interested, here’s how it will work. The incentive will run from August 1-August 31st.
- Make sure you are registered as my customer. Follow the directions above if you’re not.
- Make a purchase through allisonwhing.poofyorganics.com.
- Make sure to add the proper amount of merchandise to your cart, depending which incentive you are wanting. Then add the lipgloss or lipstick of your choice. The total must be the correct amount before adding the lip product or you will not be eligible for the free product.
- I will see your order and reimburse you through PayPal or by personal check (or cash if you’re local).
So, for example, let’s say I want a free lipgloss. I would add at least $75 of products to my cart. Then I’d add my lipgloss.
That’s it! OH, and as always, you earn rewards. If you’d like to know your rewards total, make sure to ask. You might be ready for a free product with this order!
Thanks as always for shopping small with Poofy Organics! And check out my FB page, Poofy Talk with Allison for direct information about this awesome company!